Dr Elijah Chingosho con African Airlines in the Era of Liberalisation (English Edition)The book explores the progressive liberalization process taking place on the African airline industry. It will assess how airlines have responded to the moves towards privatization of airlines. Competitive challenges, posed by the progressive opening up of African skies, will be explored. The book gives advice on how airlines can survive and prosper in the current hostile operating environment.
You will gain insight and knowledge about the African airline industry. You will understand how African airlines have responded to the progressive liberalization programme in the industry.
You will discover:
• The liberalization programme on the continent.
• Competition in the African airline industry.
• Performance of African airlines.
• Current legal and commercial challenges facing airlines
• The future of continuing change in the industry.
• What stakeholders need to do.